Telfair Commercial Tract
The Telfair Commercial Tract (the “Tract”) is located at the southeast quadrant of the
intersection of US 17 and SC 315 in the unincorporated area of Jasper County, SC and bears tax map numbers 037-00-02-014, 037-00-02-017 and 037-00-02-018. The Tract consists of approximately 30.82 acres with 27.95 acres of usable uplands and 2.87 acres of fillable wetland. The wetland permit expires 12/31/2029. Road frontage is approximately 2,073 linear feet along Hwy. 17 and 602 linear feet along SC 315.
The majority of the property is zoned General Commercial. The Tract is fairly flat with elevations ranging from 4.0 feet above sea level to 7.0 feet above sea level.
Reasons to Locate on the Telfair Commercial Tract (TCT)
- TCT is located at the intersection of US17 (VPD (2017) =18,700) and (VPD (2017) = 10,800) (Intersection);
- $53MM of funding for widening to 4 lanes of the 4 mile stretch of US17 from the Property to the Savannah bridges includes full signalization and redesign of Intersection, etc. All funding is fully in place and construction is anticipated to begin soon;
- Wetland Permit for the Telfair Commercial Tract is in place allowing full utilization of all 30+ acres (i.e. , including the 3 acres of isolated wetlands);
- 2,077 linear feet of US 17 frontage and 602 linear feet of SC 315 frontage with great visibility, sidelines and exposure is in place;
- Presently, TCT is adjacent to the SCAD Athletic Center, the Telfair Equestrian Center and Telfair Plantation gated residential community. The opportunity for live/work/play synergy with high quality surroundings already in place;
- The Telfair Commercial Tract lies two miles from the entrance to the proposed $45 Billion Jasper Ocean Terminal (JOT). Telfair Commercial Tract is the closest commercial development to future sole planned entrance to the JOT;
- The Telfair Commercial Tract is four miles to the bridge to downtown Savannah and the Port of Savannah. It is conveniently situated on the route from Savannah to nearby Hilton Head Island, Bluffton and Hardeeville;
- General Commercial zoning is in place;
- Jasper County has consistently been one of the two or three fastest growing Counties in SC;
- Jasper County Opportunity Zone, Enterprise Zone and other incentives are available at the TCT;
- A 250,000+ sq. ft., $50,000,000+ commercial development is anticipated with a flexible site plan.
MARKETING & PROPERTY INFORMATION
- 2019 Marketing Flyer
- Property Site & Description
- Jasper County Terminal Article
- Jasper County Terminal Video
- Telfair Tract Industrial Site
- Telfair Tract Site Information